Blog Archive

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Things I Love {2012 Recap} Springfield, MO Photographers

2012 has been quite the adventure! We have photographed everything from a backyard wedding to a old police station reception. Photography took us to different states and cities and I am so grateful for all the fun we had. A big THANK YOU to all of our wonderful portrait and wedding clients. I can't express enough gratitude to you all! :-) Below is a little recap of where we traveled and who we've photographed. When I started to put this post together, I realized I could spend a week gathering images from all that we've done this year. Below are just a few ;-) Love and hugs to you all!

Lots of instagrams and plenty of time spent in photobooths ;-) @christinebonnivier @eliseabigailphoto @alissa_beaty
We exhibited in 4 local Bridal Shows
We were featured in Metropolitan Bridal Magazine TWICE :-) 
Alissa got engaged & Elise tied the knot!!!!
A ton of time spent behind the camera of course. Image by Christi Clark
Then a whole lot of time spent in the office behind the computer. haha! It was all worth it because we blessed 30 couples & countless families with beautiful photographs :-) 
LOVE!
Lord knows how many images we took!!!

We traveled to St. Louis, Kansas City, Philadelphia & Wichita to photograph nuptials 
Yes, I actually spent 5 hours on a bicycle this September during Jess & Troy's bicycle tour through St. Louis. It was amazing! 
What makes my job the best...celebrations never disappoint! 

No comments:

Search This Blog