Blog Archive

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas at The Bonnivier's {Personal} Winter 2012

Deck the Halls with Disco Balls! We had Christmas early here in MO because Levi & I are heading to Philly on Sunday! Thank goodness we didn't make plans to fly out today...it's quite blustery! Dodged that travel nightmare ;-) I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful snowy day. I am loving it! (Mostly because I know tomorrow it will be back to 50 degrees). haha! Anyone else with me on that one? 

Last Saturday was so much fun! It was a very 'Springfield Christmas', complete with Elle's truffles (and by the way...holy DELISH!) and cupcakes from The Cup. We devoured some Italiano hor d'oeuvres (what a treat) and enjoyed glazed ham, roasted chicken, rice pilaf & roasted veggies for dinner. Everything was delightful! So thankful everyone could come over & celebrate with us! Love you guys!

Merry Christmas ya'll! I will be out of the office next week visiting my family on the East Coast. I hope everyone gets to steal some time off to spend with loved ones. xo

Warm wishes,
Christine

Rum balls from Elle's Patisserie
Twinsies! I would have never been able to relax if it hadn't been for Kiley...she rocks in the kitchen. :-)
You know those "Awkward Family Pictures" that we're all too familiar with? This is Andrew & Kiley's take on it...so freakin' hilarious! We laughed and laughed. :-) 

No comments:

Search This Blog